Are you looking for a way to cool down your days in the summer, without having to install any air conditioners or put out the typical portable air conditioner hose?
So, you are looking for a cooler, which has nothing to do with fixed and portable air conditioners. One of the best models of coolers is definitely Argoclima Husky. A comfortable instrument that, through a fan, is able to distribute the coolness, created by the system of vaporization and nebulization of water.
So, the first advantage is already quite obvious: there is no pipe to exit outside the room. The advantages certainly don’t end there.
- Cools naturally, like a waterfall in the mountains, thanks to evaporative technology
- Purifies the air thanks to the double filtration system; regulates humidity in the room
- Ready to use, it is very easy to transfer, as no additional piping is required
- Offers different possibilities for personalized ventilation (Normal / Natural / Sleep): Timer on/off
- User-friendly remote control can be easily stored in a special compartment
Argo Husky cooler: purifies the air!
Not only does Argoclima Husky manage to transmit a breath of fresh air, but thanks to a silver ion system, it manages to purify the air. This, therefore, gives you a double advantage.
In addition, we are talking about a cooler that you can also manage remotely, thanks to the remote control or through the special buttons that are located near the LED display. Comfort on comfort, as you can see in the remaining features. However, if you are more interested in knowing its availability right away, click here.
- You will be able to set the timer for one, two, four or eight hours, so that the Argoclima Husky cooler can turn on or off at a specific time set by you.
- The sleep function allows you to use this portable air conditioner Argoclima Husky even at night, so you can enjoy its cooling power, even while you sleep. The other two modes are: normal and natural (in this case, the airflow will be similar to that of the wind).
- You will be able to set up to three speeds up to a maximum speed of 1.8 m/s.
- It absorbs only 90 watts, so your electricity bill is really saved.
- The noise level is 66 db.
- Included are two tablets of synthetic ice. These bars serve to make even cooler, the air released.
- The fins can oscillate automatically, this to allow a more even cooling throughout the room.
- The Argoclima Husky weighs only 7 kilos and is easily transportable from one room to another, thanks to the wheels placed under the base.
- You can also regulate the humidity.
- The tank can hold up to 6 liters of water.
- The measurements are not excessive: 27.9 x 35.6 x 82.5 cm.
Argo Husky: consumes less and costs less than an air conditioner!
Compared to a portable air conditioner, the Argoclima Husky evaporative cooler not only consumes less, but also costs less. This makes it really ideal for anyone who does not want to install a classic air conditioner and does not want to buy a portable air conditioner.
Be careful, however, do not make the mistake of considering the Argoclima Husky evaporative cooler as a portable air conditioner, because the differences are quite obvious. The fixed or portable air conditioner manages to cool the entire room, the cooler does not have the task of cooling the room, but that of cooling the people who come into contact with the flow of cold air that it emits.