Facing the beautiful and sultry season with a portable air conditioner is the best remedy to not suffer the heat even at home. However, it is also true that, since the air conditioner is a household appliance, you have to be careful about its power consumption. Often we don’t realize it, but we leave the air conditioner on more than necessary with unpleasant consequences on the electricity bill. This happens because we do not know the temperature in the house and we cannot order the air conditioner to stop and maintain a certain level of comfort. Instead, it will continue to run and lower the temperature even though the house is already nice and cool. To avoid this unnecessary power consumption, the Klarstein New Breeze 7 allows you to set the desired temperature between 17°C and 30°C. Select maybe 24° and the room will be at that temperature.
In short, you choose the level of comfort from now on and avoid substantial waste of electricity.
Klarstein New Breeze 7
- IDEAL TEMPERATURES: The Klarstein New Breeze 7 air conditioner does not shy away from the summer heat and brings perfect temperatures into your room, ensuring maximum well-being. At home or in the office, freshness is guaranteed.
- HIGH POWER: Even more power for a dream climate: With a cooling power of 7000 BTU/2.1 kW, the New Breeze 7 air conditioner from Klarstein brings rooms from 21 to 34 m² to pleasant temperatures between 16 and 30 ° C.
Portable air conditioner New Breeze 7: Take the humidity out of the room!
Why settle for a simple air conditioner, when the Klarstein New Breeze 7 also offers you a good dehumidifier and a good fan?
If you just want to get rid of humidity for the first time, simply turn on Dry mode and you’ll get that benefit. If, on the other hand, there is no need to dehumidify or cool the room, you might as well opt for the fan function. Which in this case differs from the one found in classic packaged air conditioners because it does not boast three modes, but 4. In addition to the possibility of adjusting the speed between low, medium and high, you can also set the auto mode.
What does it consist of?
The air circulation is based on the room temperature, so it chooses by itself when a high speed or maybe a low speed is needed.
- Manual or automatic water drainage: in the first case the water is collected in the device, but thanks to the heat of the condenser already some of it evaporates, so you don’t have to continuously empty the tank. In the second case, the drainage is automatic, but you have to buy the appropriate pipe, which is not among the supplied accessories.
- Energy efficiency class A.
- Cooling capacity 7000 btu (2.1 kw): suitable for rooms of about 20/25 square metres.
- Sleep mode: power reduced to 3°C with consequent energy saving. Appropriate comfort level for a good rest.
- Less noisy: The Klarstein New Breeze 7 is a little less noisy than other packaged air conditioners, but the fact remains that there is a little noise at night. It’s nothing excessive, but if you don’t tolerate any noise at night, then you’re better off not installing it in your bedroom.
- Estimated consumption of 0.8 kWh per hour.
- Programmable timer up to a maximum of 10 hours (minimum 0.5 hours).
- Weighing 24.3 kg, the Klarstein cooler is nevertheless easy to move because of the 4 multi-directional wheels and handles.
- Control panel with lcd display: you can also remotely control the device via the remote control.
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 77 x 36 cm.
- Accessories included: 1.5 m long exhaust hose, remote control (2 batteries already included), device and rectangular fitting for hose connection, hose holder, two cable holders and manual.
Klarstein New Breeze 7: price and final opinion
What does the Klarstein New Breeze 7 have that other packaged air conditioners don’t?
The ability to set the comfort temperature. No longer does the air conditioner “decide” whether to continue to over-consume in order to keep the room it is installed in cooler and cooler. It’s up to you to choose the comfort level, so you can also benefit economically (the less you consume, the less expensive your bill will be). And speaking of saving money, the Klarstein New Breeze 7 portable air conditioner doesn’t cost too much either[as you can see here].