The Klarstein New Breeze 9 is a superior version of the New Breeze 7. It retains many of the features found in its predecessor, so that the only differences are in the cooling capacity and the gas used.
The Breeze 9 can be used for rooms up to 30 square meters (thanks to a power of 9000 btu compared to 7000 of the previous version). However, this results in a slight additional consumption estimated at 1 kWh/h compared to 0.8 kWh/h previously.
We have another difference on the ecological front. The Klarstein New Breeze 9 uses R32 refrigerant which has less impact on the environment than R410 refrigerant.
These are the only technical differences between the two models, obviously since the New Breeze 7 is a less powerful model it costs a little less.
Klarstein New Breeze 9
Klarstein New Breeze 9: Air conditioning with adjustable temperature!
What if you choose the level of freshness you want in the room?
Why let the portable air conditioner cool it down too much (with power consumption that doesn’t let up) when you can choose the ideal temperature yourself?
Do you want, for example, a temperature of 20°C in the room?
With the Klarstein New Breeze 9 you can make sure that exactly this comfort level is reached without it being exceeded. That’s because this portable air conditioner allows adjustment between 17°C and 30°C.
There is no risk of the room becoming too cold, nor is there any risk of the air conditioner consuming too much energy in order to lower the temperature further. You choose a degree, it reaches it. A healthy and economic benefit.
We would also like to point out that the Klarstein air conditioner can also be used as a dehumidifier (Dry mode) and as a fan (4 ventilation modes, namely: low, medium, high and automatic). And to discover all the other features and functions, here is an exhaustive list to read:
- Energy Class A.
- Programmable: thanks to the timer (from 0.5 up to 10 hours).
- Sleep mode: although this mode is suitable for night-time use, we must point out that the noise level (although lower than the standards we are used to from classic monoblock air conditioners) can be annoying. If you really cannot tolerate night noises (even the slightest ones), avoid installing it in your bedroom.
- Automatic and manual condensate drainage: in the first case you have to buy an additional pipe and you do not need to empty the tank yourself. In the second case you have to empty it yourself, although less frequently than with other air conditioners. Since the water is also evaporated.
- Adjustment of the settings via the control panel (located on the top of the air conditioner) and via the remote control.
- Supplied with: remote control (batteries already included), 1.5 m long drain hose (14 cm diameter), hose connection device and fitting, two cable holders, hose holder and manual.
- Weight of 24.3 kg: no effort to move it thanks to its wheels.
- Elegant white design with silver edging: also available in black[as you can see here].
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 77 x 36 cm.
Portable air conditioner New Breeze 9: final opinion
Why do you prefer the Klarstein New Breeze 9 to another 9000 btu portable air conditioner?
Because we have the option to set the comfort temperature. Which, as written above, is also an economic advantage. In addition, this air conditioner does not use R410 refrigerant, but R32 which has less impact on the environment. Which makes the New Breeze 9 an innovative and environmentally friendly portable air conditioner. Reasons why we recommend to buy it[check here if it is still available].