Do you want to not only cool a particular room, but you also want to breathe cleaner air?
Would you like the air to be ionized as well? That is, to eliminate unpleasant odors and germs?
All this is possible thanks to the Klarstein Skyscraper Ice. And one thing must be made clear: although it is called a 4-in-1 air conditioner, it is actually only a 4-in-1 cooler. Therefore, as we have already written several times in our articles, it does not have the task of cooling the room so that it remains cold even after turning off the device. The freshness is there as long as it stays on and you are affected by the breeze it gives off.
Not only a cooler, but it can also be used as a simple fan. And, as written earlier, it purifies the environment and humidifies it as well.
Klarstein Skyscraper Ice
- YOUR OASIS: The Klarstein Skyscraper Ice brings fresh air into your rooms. The 4-in-1 air conditioner in the unusually unconventional housing supports the desire for fresh, cool air and a gentle breeze in form and color as well.
- DESIGN-LOVED: The stand fan measures only 28 cm at its thickest point and fits even in small corners. Its elegant appearance allows it to be used in both modern offices and living rooms, as well as in classic rooms.
Klarstein Skyscraper cooler: modern and discreet design!
You don’t always have a lot of free space in your home to place your newly purchased air conditioner. And sometimes an additional problem comes from the aesthetic appearance of the appliance, which is not exactly beautiful to look at. With the Klarstein Skyscraper Ice, you don’t have to worry about aesthetics or logistics. In fact, as you can also see from the picture above, aesthetically it is a pure white tower design that proves to be pleasing to the eye.
Moreover, the elegant appearance makes it look good in any room. But it is not only beautiful, it is also space-saving. The diameter is only 28 cm while the height does not reach one meter(only 95 cm). So when winter comes and you don’t know what to do with the Klarstein Skyscraper Ice, you won’t have any trouble finding a place for it while you wait for summer.
After describing these additional features of the Skyscraper 4-in-1 cooler let’s move on to all the others:
- 3 modes of operation: natural (alternating low and high speed), normal and night (slows down until it turns off completely).
- 3 selectable speeds: low, medium and high.
- Switch-off timer up to 7.5 hours (minimum 0.5 hours).
- Supplied with remote control and two cold accumulators (for even cooler air).
- Water tank of 6 liters: so we are on quite high standards, considering that some coolers boast tanks of even 2 or 3 liters.
- Homogeneous ventilation: thanks to oscillation of up to 180°.
- Air flow rate of 500 mc/h.
- Low energy consumption cooler: 45 watts.
- Light and easy to move: the Klarstein air cooler weighs only 6 kg and thanks to the 4 wheels you can move it from one room to another with ease.
Klarstein Skyscraper Ice: price and reviews
Do we recommend or not the Klarstein Skyscraper Ice?
Yes, as long as it’s clear in your mind that this is not a portable air conditioner, but an evaporative cooler and therefore you should not expect the same effectiveness as an air conditioner. In this particular case you are immediately cooled by the cold wind, but once you turn the device off, the room will never be as cold as when you use an air conditioner.
Why do you prefer the Klarstein Skyscraper Ice to other evaporative coolers?
Because of its modern, space-saving design and because in addition to cooling, it eliminates germs and bad odors. And then, as already written above, the value for money is really good[click here and review the cost of the product and read the opinions of those who have already bought and used it].