Would you like a portable air conditioner, but are afraid it might be “bulky”?
This is a quite common problem and fear. Often you don’t know where to put the portable air conditioner precisely because you don’t have much space available and also from an aesthetic point of view, it seems to be the classic “eyesore”. But thanks to Olimpia Splendid Dolceclima Nano, you can count on a portable air conditioner with a really small size. Not by chance the name “nano”.
Olimpia Splendid Dolceclima Nano reaches a height of only 64 cm with a depth of 35 cm. It ranks as the smallest portable air conditioner on the market, ideal for not taking up much space.
Olimpia Splendid Dolceclima Nano Silent,
- Cooling capacity: 8,500 BTU/h ( 35°C/80%UR )
- The smallest portable air conditioner on the market, with only 38dB(A) of sound pressure
- Condensate drain with tube, no tank.Triple filtering system for cleaner air.
- Operation modes: cooling, fan, dehumidifier, sleep, automatic, turbo.
- Multifunctional remote control, programmable switching on and off with the integrated timer.
Dolceclima Nano: small yes, but doubly effective!
The Olimpia Splendid Dolceclima Nano is definitely a small portable air conditioner, so it’s ideal not to be an encumbrance, but don’t be fooled by its size. Small doesn’t mean “not very powerful”, because this portable air conditioner is equipped with Blue Air Technology.
What does Blue Air Technology consist of?
It means that even at the slightest air diffusion, the portable air conditioner is able to provide twice as powerful and twice as homogeneous cooling in spite of the old air conditioners.
- The tube, which must be placed outside, is 1.5 meters long.
- Goodnight Sleep system: 10% quieter at minimum speed. This allows you to install the portable air conditioner also in the bedroom, for a refreshing sleep even in the most torrid summer evenings.
- Equipped with a remote control, for remote control of the device.
- Thanks to the Pure System 3, you will have three filtering systems, for even cleaner air. The three filters are: active carbon, photo catalytic and Hepa.
- The cooling capacity is 8,500 Btu/h.
- Energy class A, so it doesn’t even consume that much.
- No tank, in fact, is provided for the automatic disposal of condensation.
- 12-hour timer function: you can set the on/off time of your Olimpia Splendid Dolceclima Nano portable air conditioner to your liking.
- Thanks to the adjustable fins, you can direct the air where you want, so that the cooling of the room is as even as possible.
- Easily transportable from one side of the room to the other, thanks to the wheels and side handles.
- Turbo function: for maximum ventilation. Therefore, cooling will be even more effective and cooler.
- With the auto function, the operation of your Olimpia portable air conditioner will be based on the temperature in the room.
- There are also ventilation only and dehumidification functions.
Nano Dolceclima: the final opinion on “raffrescolo”
Olimpia Splendid Dolceclima Nano is small, we have called it “raffrescolo” in honor of the seven dwarfs. And there is something in common between this portable air conditioner and the famous Disney characters, namely they are both honest workers. As we have seen, it boasts many useful functions and, above all, compared to other models it takes up less space, which is a definite advantage for those who don’t want appliances that are too bulky. And if you’d also like a small air conditioner, “Raffrescolo” is for you[find out if it’s still available here].