Would you like to buy a portable air conditioner, but the increase in the electricity bill scares you?
The electricity bill is one of the recurring nightmares of many consumers and we do everything to reduce the amount. However, in certain periods of our season, you feel the need to be “pampered” by the heat or cool. For this reason, we feel the need to buy a portable air conditioner, just to avoid making expensive and invasive installations. However, the “worry” of the bill remains the same. So, we ask ourselves: how to save on electricity bills, while buying a portable air conditioner?
The answer to this question, is the energy class A++. A++ class air conditioners are the air conditioners that consume the least amount of energy and have an eye for energy consumption. Simply put, A++ energy class saves you money on your utility bill!
One of the most popular portable air conditioner models with energy class A++ is certainly Olimpia Splendid Ellisse Hp. As you’ll see below, the A++ class effect is intended for the “heating” function.
Olimpia Splendid Ellisse Hp
- 10,000 BTU / h
- Energy class: A/A++
- LCD display
- Multifunctional remote control
- Timer 12h
Elisse HP: use it 12 months a year!
When you think of the air conditioner, you often make the mistake of thinking that these tools are only for the summer. This is not the case. In fact, portable air conditioners like Olimpia Splendid Ellisse Hp are ideal all year round, thanks to the heat pump that allows you to use it even in winter.
When the heating function is active, the energy class of reference is A++. While, if you were to use it in the summer, consumption would be higher because it would switch to energy class A (which is still, however, a good energy class).
Do youwonder if the advantages are over here?
Absolutely not, here are all the other features of the portable air conditioner Olimpia Splendid Ellisse Hp.
- Blue Air Technology: amplified air diffusion, for a twice as fast and uniform cooling effect.
- Equipped with remote control and special compartment where you can insert it.
- Refrigeration capacity of 10.000 btu/h.
- LCD display and 12-hour timer function, to set the on/off time as you like, even if you are out of the house.
- Easy to carry thanks to the side handles and wheels.
- Available also the ventilation function, with 3 speeds to be selected.
- Dehumidifier function and turbo function, to increase the speed.
- Sleep function: to keep the portable air conditioner Olimpia Splendid Ellisse Hp on even at night, thanks to the right cooling temperature and low noise.
- Optimises energy consumption, thanks to the Auto function, which allows automatic regulation of the temperature, based on the temperature in the room.
- Condensate drainage is necessary only in heating mode.
Olimpia Elisse HP: convenience that lasts!
If you’re looking for a portable air conditioner that you can use all year round, then the Olimpia Splendid Ellisse Hp portable air conditioner is for you. Obviously, the price for a tool of this utility is not the lowest[as you can review here], but the big advantage it offers (compared to other models) is that you can use it for all months (regardless of whether it’s too hot or too cold).
So, we recommend buying it mainly because of this double benefit.